Barely (Para) Legal

Law is a solemn profession. I'm a distinctly casual individual. Law is conservative. I'm crazy. The resultant friction amuses me, so I talk about it.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Ah...a quiet Monday.

Except not. Just as I went to type that the phone exploded into noise.

There's a weird activity pattern in the law office. Usually when all the lawyers are gone, the place is pretty quiet. Unless they take their assistants with them, in which case the whole thing is bedlam.

Still awaiting final grades in two of my classes. I can't believe there is almost a month intervening between now and the time that I have to go back to school...and yet, curiously, there's at least one entry per day on my non-work calendar between now and New Years'. No rest for the Barely Paralegal, I fear.

All in all, as I said, a quiet Monday, relatively speaking. The most irritating thing on my horizon at the moment is the fact that my printer has sold itself to Satan, and my copy of Word keeps trying to default print to Adobe, which is stupid, and annoying, and also the MOST pointless feature I have EVER encountered, since there is ALREADY a "create Adobe PDF" button on the damn TASK BAR and no need to "print" to the damn program too. Ahem.

if anyone actually does know how to fix this problem, comment it up. Because it may be small, but it is relentlessly driving me insane.

5 Comments:

Blogger Pope Lizbet said...

Yes. It does. It ate your holiday address.
Check your e-mail.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Irina Tsukerman said...

Hey! Just noticed you have a new blog! Glad you didn't give up blogging altogether. : )

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blooooggggg!!! you must bloooggggg!!

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You may have your default printer set to Adobe, I hate that damn print to adobe button too!

5:02 AM  
Anonymous gazit@israel said...

*my printer has sold itself to Satan*-lool. yes, i admitted it just today morning- tech never works as it has to, and what is more-then more functions it has then worse it works

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home